Trunking system offers numerous advantages such as:
- Cable management and wiring made simple.
- Cable laying replaced by cable drawing.
- Easy access to cables and wires for any conversion
- The most desired and preferred electrical and electronics
cable management system around the globe.
- Separate metal enclosed compartments for various
low volt and weak current systems such as power, communication,
Trunkings are designed and produced for the following
- Wall mounted
- Floor mounted
- Bench mounted
- Vertical duct mounteds
Riser Trunking, TR
- Cable management in vertical applications including:
Regular and emergency power supply, computer cables, weak currents
such as communication, data, intercom, sound, video and fire alarms.
- Mounted on buildings electrical service rooms
on each floor.
- Designed for cable laying instead of cable drawing.
- Replacing cable tray and cable ladder with higher
mechanical withstand and dust and humidity protection.
- Replacing conventional conduit systems with modification
capabilities for network cables and wires during or after installment.
- Metal enclosed separate compartments for communication,
computer and other weak current cables.
- Commercial and office buildings
- Hospitals and laboratories
- Offices and many others.
Cable Ducts, CD
Replacing cable trays at:
- Industrial sites with polluted environment.
- Multistory buildings with insulation capability
to protect cables from fire hazards.
- Outdoor application such as oil, gas and petrochemical
refineries to prevent cable disintegration due to direct sun light.
- Corrosive zones (optional).