Resin Busduct, BR
- Degree of protection up to IP68
- Explosion proof.
- High short-circuit withstand, certified by CESI.
- Cast resin insulated.
- High electrical and mechanical impact withstand.
- Low voltage drop.
- Resistant to chemicals and UV rays.
- Heat, humidity, corrosion and moisture resistant.
- Resistant to insects, animals and fungus.
- Simple installation.
- Maintenance free.
- Suitable for hazardous areas.
- Manufactured according to international standards
of IEC439 (1&2) and EN60439 (1&2).
- Insulated voltage of 1000 volts.
- 1000 to 5000 Amps currents.
- Epoxy-resin insulation compound, fire resistant
and halogen free.
- Copper or aluminum conductors, 3 phase with full
size neutral and optional earth (single or double wire).
- Interconnected electrically and mechanically by
joint-block and instant resin casting.
- Straight, flatwise and edgewise elbows, T
and Z elements, double elbows, feed units and accessories
- 25 to 400 Amps plug-in, 400 to 1250 Amps disconnectable
tap off boxes with fuse protection or automatic switches.
- Industrial sites n Multistory buildings
- Offshore platforms and refineries
- Hazardous areas
- Ammunition sites
- Gas, oil and petrochemical plants